Healing Care Animal Hospital is located on 7430 South Allen Road, Allen Park, Michigan; is truly a one stop animal care center for small animals.
The building is an architectural delight, beautiful and spacious. The waiting area is open, extremely roomy, which helps avoid unfriendly confrontation between some pets. There are friendly receptionists at the counter to help clients. While waiting, pet owners can view educational video programs, browse through cat and dog magazines, weigh their dogs on a conveniently located and easy to read scale.
Dr. Malvinder Grewal, the owner, originally from India, came to the United States to study veterinary medicine. She has been practicing in Michigan for the last 14 years. Dr. Grewal and her efficient staff provide top quality veterinary services for dogs and cats. Healing Care Animal Hospital is a self-sufficient animal care center, which offers complete dentistry, a full lab, treatment areas, latest X-ray equipment, and a large surgery room, which is fitted with the latest and most advanced surgical equipment. The hospital also offers cold laser therapy, hydrotherapy and acupuncture.
There are 3 spacious, clean and odor free exam rooms. Recuperating pets are boarded in treatment rooms, dog runs, or cat room. The boarding areas have been designed to maintain a high level of hygiene. Pets suffering from communicable diseases like PARVO are housed in the isolation ward.
At Healing Care Animal Hospital we offer boarding facilities too. All dogs are taken out for a walk at least two to three times a day.
The hospital provides quality grooming services. We have experienced and qualified groomers in the hospital. While you are here, you can meet the groomer and setup an appointment.
At Healing Care Animal Hospital our doctors and staff are highly trained, compassionate, and kind. We understand that pets are beloved members of the family and work with our clients to provide the best medical care possible for their animal companions.
Our doctors and support staff are expected to increase their level of expertise and keep up with the continuously changing and growing knowledge base and technology in our profession.
We are advocates for the pet and always offer the best and most appropriate care available. We do not turn away clients and patients needing our help; therefore, we accept emergencies and urgent care appointments during business hours.
We work closely with our clients to ensure their pets receive the best care. If needed, we offer payment plans such as Care Credit. We can also help with decisions for deferring non-critical care over several months.
We strongly believe in:
- Accountability—we are accountable for our actions, responsibilities, and goals.
- Balance—we seek an appropriate work–life balance.
- Communication—we engage in honest, forthright, and courteous communication.
- Compassion—we treat our patients, clients, and each other with understanding, kindness, and empathy. We care about the well-being and comfort of our patients, their families, and each other.
- Contribution and Teamwork—we understand that the full engagement and involvement of every individual is critical to our success and recognize that working together as a team produces far superior performance than that expected by adding together individual contributions.
- Education—we understand the importance of continually improving our skills and competencies. We are committed to setting and reaching our professional goals.
- Humor—we believe humor and fun enhance our work environment.
- Integrity—we are honest and ethical in our approach to client and patient care.
- Respect—we value and show respect for our patients, clients, and each other.
- Service—we embrace a “client- and patient-centered approach” to the delivery of client and patient care and continuously work to provide the best possible experience for both.